Thursday 7 August 2008

AA Fever!!

Despite the fact that most of their clothes would look so joke on me, my love affair with American Apparel refuses to wane. I go in there whenever i get the opportunity and just browse and browse and browse. I may try on a few things but i know deep down i won't buy it (some of the prices are blatant daylight robbery). Then i leave feeling a little bit more fulfilled in life and continue on my merry way. The idea of American Apparel is simply genius. It's just basics. It's like GAP on acid and I'm already addicted. There are no fancy frills with American apparel, just damn sexy clothes. Considering that most of their stuff is like second skin i must say not all is suitable for everyone but i guarantee you, you will find something for you, even if it's just a woven belt or a head band or a cardigan. At the moment I'm quite enamoured with their over sized rainbow t-shirt and metallic skater dresses.....one in every colour? Yes pleaseeeeee!
xxx
http://store.americanapparel.co.uk/
ps. And how raunchy are their ads??!! Loves it!






No comments: